Looking to book the perfect school trip? You’ve come to the right place!
Newgale Lodge provides the perfect coastal accommodation for schools and youth organisations. We offer exclusive use of our site, fully-catered at an affordable price with the option to add lots of exciting adventures to get the most out of your stay!
Thank you for another excellent visit to Newgale Lodge. The accommodation is perfect for our requirements and you attend to our every need.
The food was outstanding in the magnificent new dining room. We look forward to coming back again next year. Maidwell Hall, 2019
Inside Our Lodges
Sleeps 22+ guests in five modern bunkhouse style en-suite rooms.
• One double room ideal for teacher / group leader
• Four bunkhouse bedrooms sleeping 4-6 guests per room
• Every room has a private en-suite bathroom
• Seating and socialising area downstairs.
We brought a school party of 37 and were greeted with smiles. Nothing was ever too much of a problem.
The grounds were large and the remoteness allowed the pupils and teachers alike to wind down playing cricket or football without fear of making too much noise.Worcester School, 2018
Sleeps up to 16 guests in three bunkhouse style ensuite bedrooms.
• Each bedroom sleeps between 4 and 6 guests.
• Ramsey Lodge has additional room for dining and socialising.
• Accessible en-suite wetroom
We have stayed at Newgale Lodge for our annual Leavers’ Week for many years and can thoroughly recommend it. The rooms are well maintained and there is masses of space outside for the children to use for playing cricket, football, etc.
The standard of service is high and nothing is ever too much trouble. It makes a big difference to return to the comforts of Newgale Lodge having been getting wet and cold in a wetsuit all day on our activities. We are looking forward to the opening of the new dining room next year which will be a great facility.Northants School, 2018
Our superior guest house, sleeping up to 6 guests in three spacious ensuite bedrooms.
• Ideal base for teachers / group leaders
• Sleeps 1-4 guests per room which, can be made up as either a double, twin, triple or even quad.
• All bedrooms have private en-suite bathrooms
• Includes a large living room, dining room and kitchen as well as a spacious function room.
Fancy adding some adventures to your stay?
We are fortunate to work with some of the best activity providers in West Wales who have years of experience and frequently work with schools and youth groups to help them have an adventure and get the most out of their stay!